$CBT Token Sale Date and Whitelist Opening
Starting now: Your chance to apply for the $CBT token sale 1.0 whitelist
- The $CBT Token Sale will happen on November 16th, 2021
- Only whitelisted addresses will be able to participate in token sale 1.0 (token sale 2.0 is available without whitelist). In order to apply for the whitelist, submit the official application form
- The whitelist will close very shortly after reaching 1,000 successful applications
- From these 1,000 applications, only 200 will be invited to take part in $CBT token sale 1.0
- Individuals who already received an email prior to this announcement will soon receive an email to complete the purchase process
- All unsold during Tokensale 1.0 and 2.0 $CBT will be distribute equally to all Tokensale buyers
- Be cautious
- Team members of CryptoBattles will NEVER DM YOU FIRST or ask you for money on any platform. You should be very skeptical of any DMs received by anyone claiming to be a CryptoBattles team member
- Only trust CryptoBattles’s official channels at the bottom of this announcement for information surrounding the token sale
- $CBT will not be available until after the completion of the token sale on December 16th, 2021
CBT Token Sale Details
- Whitelist Closing Date: The earlier of Thursday, December 16th, 2021, or as soon as 1,000 applications have been reached
- Token Sale Date: Tuesday, November 16th at 09:00 AM PDT / 06:00 PM CEST (Check your local time here)
- Total Supply: 100,000,000.00 CBT
- Public Sale 1.0 Token Allocation: 5,000,000.00 CBT (5% of the total supply)
- Public Sale 2.0 Token Allocation: 14,000,000.00 CBT (14% of the total supply)
- Public Sale CBT Price: $0.1-0.11
- Last Private Sale CBT Price: $0.088
- Mode: First come, first serve (FCFS)
- Accepted Payment: BEP20 Tokens(WBNB, WETH, BTCB, USDC, BUSD, USDT)
- Venue: Self-hosted
- Network: Binance Smart Chain
- Initial Circulating Market Cap: $2,040,000.00
Token Sale 1.0: Whale Pool 🐳
- Total Amount: $500,000.00
- Number of Tokens: 5,000,000.00 (5% of total supply)
- Maximum Individual Allocation: $10,000.00
- Minimum Individual Allocation: $2,500.00
- Lock Up: 20% of tokens have no lock-up and 80% will be locked for 2 months
- Whitelist required: Yes
- Max participants: 200
Token Sale 2.0: Dolphin Pool 🐬
- Total Amount: $1,540,000.00
- Number of Tokens: 14,000,000.00 (14% of total supply)
- Maximum Individual Allocation: $2,000.00
- Minimum Individual Allocation: $50.00
- Lock Up: Lock Up: 25% of tokens have no lock-up, 25% will be locked for 2 weeks, 50% will be locked for 1 month
- Whitelist required: No
- Max participants: 1777–30800
How to Get Whitelisted?
Community members can apply here in order to register for a limited spot on the token sale whitelist. After reaching 1,000 successful applications, the whitelist will close and no further applications will be allowed to enter.
From those 1,000 applicants, 200 will be selected by the CryptoBattles team based on applicants’ responses in the application form and invited to complete purchase process.
In order to qualify for the whitelist the following tasks MUST be completed:
1) Follow CryptoBattles on Twitter
All whitelist applicants will be checked for valid Binance Smart Chain Wallet addresses, Twitter handles and Telegram or Discord handles. Bot entries will be removed. Entries with duplicate identities will be disqualified. Entries that have not completed ALL the above tasks will be disqualified.
Only qualified users that meet all the relevant requirements can be whitelisted for the token sale.
Successfully whitelisted individuals will be contacted by email from firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the purchase process.
How do I get whitelisted for the Whale Pool?
Every community member who gets whitelisted will be eligible to participate in the Whale Pool. Anyone can participate in the Dolphin Pool without whitelist.
In order to be considered for getting whitelisted for the Whale Pool, please:
- Complete the normal whitelist application form and select the amount you want to invest as being no less than $2,500.00
- Answer the questions on the whitelist application form to showcase why you would be a positive addition to the CryptoBattles ecosystem
Whale Pool participants will be selected entirely at the discretion of CryptoBattles team.
❓ What are the lock-up periods of prior investors and the team?
Spreadsheet below is the token release schedule in detail:
❓ What happens to the 16% of tokens allocated for Game Rewards?
16% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used to encourage and reward our players over the next few years. The tokens will periodically be used to incentivize old and new players during events and additional features that will be added in future.
❓ What happens to the 15% of tokens allocated for Staking?
16% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used as staking rewards over the next few years. The tokens will be used as rewards for liquidity providers.
❓ What happens to the 12% of tokens allocated for Team?
12% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used as team rewards that are locked over the next year and will be vested for the next two years.
❓ What happens to the 9% of tokens allocated for Marketing?
9% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used on Marketing and partnership feature. To incentivize influencers and media channels to spread a word about CryptoBattles and attract new players to the CryptoBattles Metaverse.
❓ What happens to the 3% of tokens allocated for CEX Launchpad Reserve?
3% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used as CEX Launchpad Reserve. Our application to CEX Launchpad is currently under review, if application is unsuccessful all reserve tokens will be allocated to ecosystem funds and locked.
❓ What happens to the 5% of tokens allocated for Advisors?
5% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used as a reward for CryptoBattles Advisors. The tokens are locked over the next year and will be vested for the next two years.
❓ What happens to the 5% of tokens allocated for Ecosystem Fund?
5% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used as Ecosystem Fund. Ecosystem Fund will be used by CryptoBattles DAO to improve and develop the CryptoBattles community. The tokens are locked over the next year and will be vested for the next two years.
❓ What happens to the 3% of tokens allocated for Liquidity?
3% of the total supply of CryptoBattles tokens will be used as Initial DEX liquidity and will be locked for 1 year.
❓Use of the raised funds
The funds raised from the public sale will be used to provide initial liquidity on DEX, human resources, legal, business, marketing, and software and infrastructure development expenses. All these measures are taken in good faith and to be able to develop CryptoBattles as a platform that rewards its contributors in the short and long term.